Entries for the category of The John Bannon Award for Best Clinic Ireland at the Aesthetics Awards will be closing on June 30th, and we would like to ensure that you have everything you need to complete your entry.
The event is a great way to celebrate your successes and be recognised for your hard work and commitment to the aesthetics specialty this year.
Entry is free and even making it to the finalist stage is a fantastic PR opportunity and will make you stand out against competitors in your region. If you are successful as a finalist you will then have the chance of being Commended or Highly Commended for your efforts in 2017 or even to be awarded the Winner’s trophy!
Below are the questions for this category for your reference and entry is a straightforward online process via: https://aestheticsawards.com/awards/category/15
Don’t forget, you or your colleagues can also enter:
- The Skinceuticals Award for Aesthetic Medical Practitioner of the Year
- The Institute Hyalual Award for Aesthetic Nurse Practitioner of the Year
- The Consentz Award for Clinic Reception Team of the Year
Finalists will be announced on September 1 in the Aesthetics journal and online, with the ceremony taking place at the glamorous Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel on December 2, where you can network with industry professionals at the drinks reception, enjoy entertainment from a top comedian and celebrate late into the night.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me via email or by calling 00353 1678 9665.
HOW TO ENTER THE JOHN BANNON AWARD FOR BEST CLINIC IRELAND
Best Clinic categories are awarded regionally. The award is open to clinics that have been open for more than 12 months and will be judged on commitment to excellence in customer service, patient care and patient safety and evidence of good feedback from customers/patients. There will be no voting process and the winner will be decided by the judging panel. Aesthetics reserves the right to move your clinic entry to another regional category if deemed appropriate. You will be notified of this change.
Important – please check your entry carefully for accuracy, grammar and spelling as this information may appear in the Aesthetics journal and on the Aesthetics website as well as being considered as part of the judging process. There will be no opportunity to amend this once you have submitted your application online unless you pay a £100 plus VAT administration fee and this information is received before shortlisting has begun. We strongly suggest that you draft your answers offline and transfer these to the online entry form only when you are ready to submit.
1. Briefly describe your clinic. You should provide information about when it was established, numbers of patients treated, what treatments you offer (including specific technologies) and your practice ethos. This information may be shared on the Aesthetics Awards website if your entry is chosen as a finalist. (400 words)
2. Provide evidence of how your clinic has developed and improved in the last 12 months and provide details of one or more of the initiatives you have used to improve the service you provide. (400 words)
3. How does your clinic ensure that high levels of clinical expertise and patient safety are maintained? Please provide details of the certification maintained by the clinic, the name and training of the clinic’s Medical Director. Give specific information regarding protocols for assessment and post-procedure follow up as well as handling complications and adverse events. (400 words)
4. Discuss your approach to customer service including any measurable key performance indicators such as patient retention rates. (400 words)
5. Tell us about your team and its structure. How has it grown or developed and what training has the team undergone in the last year? What performance measurement tools for success do you use and how are these managed by senior staff members?
6. What do your patients say about you? Provide up to three recent customer comments and/or quantitative feedback or scoring if this is collected. Please note that if your clinic is selected as a finalist you may be required to provide contact details for these customers so that they can be contacted for comment by the Aesthetics team (400 words)
You will be able to upload the following to support your entry:
• Up to 4 images (e.g before and after patient images, product photographs, clinic images, team photos, template documentation)
• A video
• Clinical studies that are referenced in your entry or template documentation e.g customer feedback form, consent form, staff PDP (please note – press releases and additional information will not be accepted as supporting information. Your entry in its entirety must be included in your answers to the 6 questions. You may only upload clinical studies that are referenced in your entry for judges to consult the full study)
PLEASE NOTE: entries will only be accepted if submitted via www.aestheticsawards.com
For help and enquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org